Breast Cancer Planner Set
It’s More Than Just a Planner. It’s a LIFESAVER!
We understand what you’re going through. We’ve been there and that’s why we created The Breast Cancer Planner. We want to help you navigate, organize, prepare, and be informed from your initial diagnosis through survivorship and beyond.
This is a roadmap of what to expect with specific sections for tracking everything from diagnosis, treatment protocols and side effects to questions, concerns and notes pages. Best of all, The Breast Cancer Planner includes recovery tips from those of us that have walked down this path, been through the process, learned from our mistakes, and want to help YOU through your journey.
Your 2 Piece Breast Cancer Planner Set includes:
- Breast Cancer Planner and Matching Journal
- An Easy-to-Use Roadmap outlining what to expect, how to prepare and organize for cancer treatment
- Designated Sections for tracking each phase of cancer treatment from initial diagnosis through recovery
- One Easy and Accessible Place where your details are compiled, organized and always at your fingertips
- Suggested Questions to ask your doctors to keep you informed and prepared for each phase of cancer treatment
- One Calendar coordinating your personal, social and medical life so nothing falls through the cracks
- Invaluable Tips from cancer survivors offering support, inspiration and encouragement
- Basic Terminology that helps you better understand your cancer diagnosis and cancer treatment.
- A Paper Based System so you don’t have to struggle with technology and it’s easy to share with others.
Having your Medical Details Organized & Easily Accessible
will Alleviate Fear & Confusion So You Can Focus on HEALING!
The Perfect Breast Cancer Tool for anyone facing a breast cancer diagnosis. This Breast Cancer Planner is an Essential Cancer Support Tool for those about to embark on their journey. It is an Easy to Use, Simple Solution for Managing & Tracking Every Stage of your Breast Cancer Treatment and Survivorship.
Designed by Survivors who have walked through the process, the Breast Cancer Planner will help you and your caregivers know what to expect, how to prepare and organize every phase of cancer treatment while offering comfort, support, and inspiration – every step of the way.
Pink, Dark Brown, Light Brown, Blue